FINANCE OF AMERICA MORTGAGE JOINS FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE MORTGAGE BENEFITS PROGRAM
Nashville, Tennessee August 2018 – Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) President Chuck Canterbury announced today that FOP members now have a new lender in its FOP Mortgage Benefits Program.
“In an effort to continue to provide mortgage benefits to our members who are buying, selling or financing a home, I’m announcing Finance of America Mortgage LLC as part of an update to the FOP Mortgage Benefits Program,” said Canterbury. “Finance of America Mortgage is licensed nationwide and offers a variety of mortgage products.”
Named a Top Mortgage Lender by the Scotsman Guide, Finance of America Mortgage offers a diverse portfolio of home loan products. Its knowledgeable mortgage advisors are committed to providing quality service, whether you are ready to buy a new home or are just have questions and want to know more about the home buying or refinancing process.
For more information about Finance of America Mortgage, visit www.FOPMortgageBenefits.com
The program can be accessed, and questions can be answered, online at www.FOPMortgageBenefits.com.
YOU PROTECT & SERVE EVERY DAY. LET FINANCE OF AMERICA MORTGAGE SERVE YOU BY HELPING YOU FIND THE RIGHT HOME LOAN.
FOP MEMBER BENEFITS**
- Licensed nationwide
- In-House Processing, Underwiting, and Closing
- One year home warranty courtesy of Finance of America Mortgage
- A lender credit of up to $450.00 to be used towards appraisal fees at closing
- One-year of credit monitoring beginning within thirty (30) days of closing
Latest posts by John Blackmon (see all)
- FOP Meeting Tonight - November 12, 2018
- Washington Watch: Legislative Update - November 11, 2018
- Public Safety Employee Right to “Name-Clearing” Hearings - November 9, 2018