Join the Fraternal Order of Police, Tri-County Lodge #3
More than 42 years ago, prominent law enforcement officers in Tri-County recognized the need for a law enforcement association that would be open to criminal justice professionals.
Created in 1976, the Fraternal Order of Police Tri-County Lodge #3 (SCFOP3) began “Serving the Law Officers of the Lowcountry.” Today, more than 900 officers, representing every rank in federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, enjoy valuable services and benefits provided by SCFOP3 – the finest of all law enforcement organizations in South Carolina.
To become a part of this rich tradition, simply complete the form below and follow the online instructions. For your convenience, we can securely accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club online.
Your application for membership will be voted on by the membership body at our next regularly scheduled business meeting. Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month. You are welcome to attend.
Admission to membership is subject to approval by the lodge membership, receipt of the required dues and fees, and adherence to the Constitution/By-laws and applicable rules and regulations.
If you would prefer to download an application and submit it through the mail to P.O. Box 62469 North Charleston, SC 29419 – 2469, bring it to a meeting or hand it to an executive board member, the PDF version of the form is available here.
- FREE Associates Degree
- Discounts on Education programs
- FOP Branded Credit Card
- Discount Mortgage
- Discounts on Calibre Press Seminars
- Discounted Home & Auto Insurance
- Auto Rental Discounts
- FOP Discounted Cruises
- South Carolina Specialty License Plate
- Death Benefit
- Use of the Lodge facilities
- Attend Tri-County Lodge #3 business meetings and provide a voice
- Invitations to all Tri-County Lodge #3 members-only functions
- Access to the Tri-County Lodge #3 members-only online forums
- Discounts at local businesses who sponsor the FOP
- National fraternalism with our law enforcement family
- Professional membership cards and decals which are recognized nationally
- Recognition of outstanding achievements through various awards programs
- Optional Legal Defense Plan available for Reserve Officers and Constables