Current members may renew their Fraternal Order of Police membership dues during the month of October for only $30 – a $5 savings.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to save money.
Just visit our online store to renew – https://scfop3.org/shop/active-membership-renewal/
Upon payment of the renewal, members will receive their membership card and one 2-1/4″ custom clear poly decal features the FOP star logo in blue, white and gold which affixes to the outside of a window.
Tri-County Lodge #3 represents sworn and retired law enforcement members of city, county, state and federal agencies who work or reside in Charleston or Colleton counties. This also includes detention officers.
Active members must be a regular appointed Law Enforcement Officer and/or retired from active duty in Law Enforcement in the United States or any of the States or political subdivisions thereof who reside or work in Charleston or Colleton county.
- FREE Associates Degree
- Discounts on Education programs
- FOP Branded Credit Card
- Discount Mortgage
- Discounts on Calibre Press Seminars
- Discounted Home & Auto Insurance
- Auto Rental Discounts
- FOP Discounted Cruises
- South Carolina Specialty License Plate
- Death Benefit
- Use of the Lodge facilities
Latest posts by John Blackmon (see all)
- FOP Meeting Tonight - November 12, 2018
- Washington Watch: Legislative Update - November 11, 2018
- Public Safety Employee Right to “Name-Clearing” Hearings - November 9, 2018